BlockSpy is a blockchain forensics and financial risk assessment platform that allows anyone to run a free scan on a blockchain wallet address and determine if it has been used in money laundering schemes or any other popular cryptocurrency scams. We do this by cross referencing the address’ past transactions with the daily-updated list of 2,000+ scam addresses on EtherScamDB’s GitHub.
Our risk assessment scanner is completely free! All you need to get started is an Ethereum wallet address. Bitcoin support coming soon.
Our database of suspicious wallet addresses is provided by EtherScamDB, which is a public repository that's updated daily by the Open Source community.
Since the initial version of the platform is community driven, you can be sure that it is always up-to-date with the latest cryptocurrency scams & schemes.
- Launch MVP that performs free risk scans
- Launch Chrome extension that auto scans any address on page
- Launch Bitcoin address support
- Launch premium blockchain forensics platform capable of tracking coins
- Secure government contracts